Purchasing / Order Processing Administrator
Purchasing / Order Processing Administrator. We are looking for a motivated individual who can use analytical skills to assess customer demands, sales forecasts, promotions and manufacturing trends in order to make informed purchasing decisions.
They will need to be one step ahead at all times in order to ensure purchase orders on selected vendors are placed and progressed accordingly.
In addition, the successful candidate will have a proven record to be a highly organized, proactive individual with a positive attitude and great customer service skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Contract scheduling
• Order processing & procurement of stock from supply chain
• Identifying and monitoring slow moving stock
• Regular telephone contact with client base
• Update MRP / CRM system /Smartsheet
• Progress chasing suppliers
• Resolving purchasing invoice queries on purchase orders you have raised
• Attend daily morning meeting
• Updating material prices in the system and exchange rates
• Processing Offshore forecast of delivery
• Processing supplier order books and updating notes
Skills & Experience Required:
• Previous experience of purchasing within a manufacturing or engineering business
• Proven competence in Microsoft Excel & Word (ideally experience with formulas)
• Experience in MRP / CRM systems
• Strong Customer Service Skills.
Working Hours: 39 Hours Monday to Friday
Salary: £18000 to £19000 depending on experience.